A Subscription-based business Facebook Ads Case Study. Learn how we managed to bring in more than 1,200 leads for this subscription-based business using the Facebook Ads.
- The client had spent over £5K with no real data or results
- We only had 3 months initially to produce real results
- The client did not have any lead magnets
- There were no landing pages in place
- All the previous campaigns were turned off in a way that we couldn’t leverage those results
- We started off with an in-depth audit of the ad account and the website
- Identified that in order to achieve real results we need to have a lead magnet
- We worked with the client to come up with a suitable lead magnet
- Then we started running that lead magnet using Lead Ads
- Despite tremendous results in the first month, we were not satisfied with the Lead Quality
- We build 2 different landing pages and started testing them
- Using new ads creatives were also part of our strategy
- The results skyrocketed in the very first month.
- CPL from Lead Ads was below £0.50
- The conversion rate of leads to subscriptions wasn’t that great initially
- The client was still happy as new customers were coming in from Email marketing
- After we launched the landing pages, the CPL went up a little
- However, the conversion rate skyrocketed this time and the client was converting
at a better rate.
- Within the first 2.5 months, we generated over 1,200 leads
- And the client was able to convert 192 leads into subscription-based customers.