In the new digital era, law firms can only succeed if they have a strong online presence that their clients can trust. Currently, this strong online presence can’t be achieved without a dedicated marketing and SEO company to back it up. JLB USA helps law firms generate more traffic and more leads, as well as improved brand image and online reputation.
SEO for law firms is highly competitive, especially since the YMYL (Your Money or Your Life) update. Google uses employees to manually review sample pages and websites before giving them a search quality rating based on several factors.
YMYL pages are held to higher standards than regular ones, both by manual “raters”, as well as search algorithms. This is why it’s imperative for a law firm SEO campaign to also focus on increased transparency, trust, better user experience, and high quality content.
The Client is a Georgia-based law firm specialized in employment based immigration, family based immigration, and investment-based immigration.
Increase organic traffic, ranking keywords, SERP Features, and leads.
- We ran an in-depth SEO audit to locate and fix any underlying issues.
- Thorough keyword research and content creation was the main focus of our campaign.
- User experience improvements were applied throughout the website to make it easier to navigate and increase its authority.
- Service-pages were created and optimized.
- Page and image optimization was implemented throughout the website.
- Link building campaign implemented – DA increased by 4 points.
- The number of ranking keywords was increased to 378 during March-Sep 2021, with 20 on the first page of Google.
- The number of SERP features was increased to 13, including 3 knowledge panels and direct 4 site links.
- The number of organic users in Jun-Sep 21 increased by 51% compared to Feb-May same year.
- The number of leads in Jun-Sep 21 increased by 90% compared to Feb-May of the same year, while the overall conversion rate increased by 10%.