A Start-up Marketing Case Study. We helped a startup in Seattle with their Facebook Ads using the Facebook Ads Rapid Fire Testing Method.
- This client was a startup and had very little to no information about their target audience
- They didn’t have their ideal customer avatars built and blank on their message and creatives
- No website and completely relied on our agency for taking them off
- We began with building 4 variations for their landing page, using
different messaging and creatives
- We built a complete Facebook ads funnel and for TOF, we decided to test
out 16 different audiences.
- Once we knew what was working at the TOF, we quickly optimized our MOF and BOF strategies to maximize the return on ad spend
- Initial strategy session and discovery
- Ideal customer avatar planning and creation
- Brand messaging strategy
- Landing page creation and optimization
- Built a full-Facebook funnel
- Targeted 16 different cold audiences at the top of the funnel
- Used retargeting with intriguing offers at the middle of the funnel
- Used re-engagement campaigns to increase the lifetime value of their customers
- Sent out exclusive offers for those still on the fence of buying
- Used our battle-tested scaling method to maximize ROAS at the TOF
- It is always exciting to work with a client who is open to new ideas and has the time and budget to run multiple tests. Working from scratch, it’s great to have a client respect the need for testing and setup.
- This startup began their rapid-fire testing period to find their ideal audience, message, and creative. After this test period (between 2 – 4 weeks), we began to use the winning adsets and optimize. Depending on the account, we may horizontally or vertically scale
- By the end of the third month, we were achieving an average 2x ROAS. At the end of their sixth month, we’re achieving an average 5.28x ROAS