An E-Commerce Store SEO Case Study. An E-commerce store in Houston, TX needed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services to replace their PC ad spend. Learn more about how we did it.
- This E-commerce store SEO client was just starting out in a
- There was fierce competition from the bigger brands.
- The client did not have much room for the content.
- 90% of the marketing budget was going into the PPC and
- Organic traffic was less than 20 sessions per day on average
- We did a complete audit of the site and a competitor analysis
- Based on the data we created a detailed plan to follow
- All the technical issues were resolved in the first phase
- We started creating content around the specific keywords
- We focused more on long-tail keywords rather than more
- This approach helped us compete with the bigger competitors
- We added regular, high-quality backlinks for the site
- AMP – assisted their development team in creating accelerated