A firm dealing in health and wellness supplements was looking to increase their sales and, hence, revenue. Learn how we came to their aid and ran a seamlessly planned and executed Facebook strategy to achieve a 780% return on investment!
To increase sales revenue for the client within the designated ad budget.
To achieve the numbers we were looking for, we:
- Made use of Lookalike Audiences (LLAs) and created Super LLAs for a greater ROAS.
- Structured the pixel and the lookalike audiences strategically to get the most out of the campaign.
- Kicked off a “Conversion” campaign since the primary goal was more sales.
- Started off with RFT testing to obtain winning assets at a rapid speed.
- Rigorously tested various ad copies and creatives.
From January 1st, 2020, to January 31st, 2020, we:
- Spent $3,472 on Facebook Ads to achieve $23,499 in Facebook sales alone (780% return on investment)
- Achieved an average ROAS of 6X+.
- Brought on board 641 new email subscribers.
- Gained 184 new Facebook page likes.