A Dentist Facebook Ads Case Study. The client based in the United States needed help with Facebook Ads to generate Leads.
- Our dentist client did not have the kind of time to focus on his Google rank and SEO.
- He needed a simple solution for a quick fix as he was in a high-competition zone and was likely to lose business to competitors soon.
- The Facebook advertisement was the best fix we could offer in
- However, to compete well, we needed a free-hand with budget but the client had his concerns because of his past experience with
- We had to settle for a nominal budget for the first month. That puts more responsibility on our experts.
- The only thing we had to get done was to bring leads for the client in a months’ time.
- We worked with the client to produce an audience persona to create new audiences.
- We vigorously tested these audiences against the website visitors.
- We created a lead magnet with a tempting *Limited time FREE CHECKUP* offer for the new and website-visitors-based audience.
- We coupled our advertising with email retargeting.
- We created a 7-day value-based lead nurturing email sequence for regular Leads before showing them the new offer ad.
- The website visitors of *Need an appointment page?* were addressed separately in another retargeting ad sequence.
- The results were overwhelming. The simple steps did not disappoint us and excited the client.
- Our team tried to balance out the small budget with highly accurate targeting and email marketing efforts.
- Their hard work surely paid off well and brought the client back with a big investment.
- We brought the dentist client 193 leads only in the first month.
- The conversion rate was way above his expectations i.e. 37%.
- The offer we used in the lead magnet gave him a bit of extra work to handle for free but the conversion rate nullified that.
- The Email Marketing nurture sequence AFTER the signup pushed people to convert even before the FREE CHECKUP.
- We had a high CTR, CPC was $2.78 and CPL was $17.
- The account was all in good shape now for our future use.
- The client extended the contract, this time with additional services.