A home contractor was finding it hard to attain leads through his Facebook Ad efforts. Read about how we took the reins and managed to draw in a substantial amount of leads while staying within a limited advertising budget.
To bring in B2B leads/scheduled calls at a Cost Per Lead under $100 with winning audiences and assets.
To drive the results we wanted to see, we:
- Initiated a TOF campaign with 3 ad sets through extensive research and experience.
- Started with a daily ad spend budget of $30, gradually increasing it to $40 per day.
- Made use of 8 different creatives and 4 varying ad copies.
Here is what we achieved for the client:
- 60 leads/scheduled calls in all
- A Cost Per Lead of $48.54, less than half of the initial target of $100
- 2 out of 3 ad sets that ended up performing well
- 2 winning creatives and 2 winning ad copies