In response to COVID-19 crisis, brands around the world started going into hibernation and dramatically slashed their budgets across every form of media, including digital.
And as the fear started to kick in, things got a lot worse.
Keeping business afloat was the biggest challenge.
Everyone from Facebook to Snapchat and Google witnessed huge drops in advertising spend. In fact, all social media platforms reported a big cut in revenue from the major brand players as soon as the crisis hit.
“Businesses are calling off in-person meetings….I am not booking any new appointments.., it seems like everything is coming to a complete halt for me.” says our client who runs an Accounting Agency in the United States.
As he mostly generates business through his industry contacts and referrals, when the pandemic hit, things turned upside down for him. He had no other choice but to find an alternative way to market his business and win more clients.
So he invested most of his time researching for better advertising options and decided to seek the help of a digital marketing agency.
He ran a thorough search online and shortlisted a few digital agencies in the US. After reading a few of our reviews, he decided to connect with our team back in 2020 with the hope to generate high-converting leads for his business using the power of Facebook Ads.
And that’s exactly what we did for him.
In the next 14 weeks that followed our meeting, we helped him reach out to 23,000+ potential prospects, collect 467 high-converting leads with the desired target of 72% conversion rate, and hit the lowest CPL of $9.60. All that in a total ad spend of $4,483. That brought in $38,500 in revenue for our client.
That’s an 858% return on investment!
We don’t know about you, but we’ll take those returns any day.
Keep reading as we are about to walk you through exactly how it was done. We will map out where we ran the ads, what challenges did we overcome, and what had the biggest impact on the success of
- As the client had zero experience of running digital ads, he was skeptical about the results we can achieve for him using the power of Facebook advertising. So we had to connect the right dots for him that would not only restore his faith in Facebook Ads but also help him get his business back on track.
- We had to work on the creatives and assets from scratch and had little to no time to experiment and find the winning elements.
- The client needed high-quality leads (form submissions) with a high conversion potential under $100 CPL.
- To design better-performing ads it was important to understand the client’s business inside out, and the type of audiences he was aiming to target. So, we started our process by collecting as much information possible about his ideal clients.
- With the data we collected, we created few high-quality audiences on Facebook.
- Our visual geniuses and copy wizards created engaging assets and creatives to use for the TOF campaign we were to run for the client.
- Based on our understanding of the client’s business and industry, we defined measurable KPIs for an accounting firm.
- We set up 4 ad sets and tested our target audiences in each ad set using 8 different creatives and 4 ad copies. Which had the biggest impact on the success of our campaign.
Just three weeks into the campaign and the results have started to pour in. The numbers we were able to achieve were impressive to say the least.
- We helped our client reach out to 23,803 potential prospects across his target locations with the help of our 3 winning ad sets.
- With the total ad spend of $4,483, we brought $38,500 in revenue for our client.
- Our 8 creatives and 4 ad copies collected 467 high-converting leads (form submissions) for the client.
- Our TOF campaign hit the lowest CPL of $9.60 for our client with the desired 72% conversion rate.
What do you think about the results?